Monday, September 6, 2010

Kevin Kelley refuses to take a $1,000 challenge.

I have challenged Kevin Kelley on his charge that my claim to be a licensed contractor is false, calling me an unlicensed contractor. In fact, I was a General Engineering Contractor and, again, a General Building Contractor in the State of California. I retired a couple of years ago.

I challenged Kelley to a $1,000 bet. He refused then charged me with being a hypocrite - of being a fundamentalist Christian who "gambles."

Moronic. This coming from a young punk who accused me of falsifying my profile. Rather than saying, "sorry" or taking back his baseless charge, he tried to turn the tables.

This is a man who does not work, sits around his big lot corner home, in Orlando, and does what home alone men do who visit Craigs List. We know he does this because he took one of his story lines - in total - from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment